6594. The Clock Strikes Once
I cannot turn back time
Tick tock
I am slowly losing my memory
And mind
Was it yesterday when we first met
Was it a Tuesday or a Thursday
Nevermind
I cannot turn back time
I can't remember your
Gorgeous face nor your
Beautiful smile
I still remember the
Feeling of awe
How could someone
So beautiful work at that place
Why would you allow any man
To do that to you for
A few hundred dollars only
How desperate must a woman be
To sell her body for a piece of paper
Is this a just society
Or are we losing sight of
What matters
Do moral values still exist
Or does money rule over
Common sense
Does legalizing something
Make it right and acceptable
Does decriminalizing it make
The world a better and safer place
Would you do it if it was illegal
Now immorality is more powerful
Than truth
And lies make one richer
But crazier and more stressed
More lies will set you free
Telling the truth will hurt your
Reputation and parents
And whatever is left
Of your family name
There is no rest for the wicked
And mentally ill
As a former Afghan refugee myself
I know what it's like to suffer
And hunger
I am not the only prostitute
In this German brothel
I live in Berlin and am blessed
With a beautiful face and
Sexy body
Men line up to fuck me
Policemen adore me
And the detectives get free
Sex on Wednesdays only
P.S.
I got herpes last week mate
So don't worry if my
Period is delayed
My pussy is stinky and sore
I will take 2 weeks off
To recover
Shalom
P.P.S.
I wish the best 4u m8
❤️
Reminder to myself:
It seems that prostitutes have a higher chance to get herpes or depression than the rest of the population. No wonder I am depressed. Bummer. ðŸ˜
Source says:
"Female sex workers show markedly higher HSV-2 rates, often 50-60%+ versus roughly 13% in the general adult population. Depression prevalence is also substantially elevated, typically around 40% versus about 5-6% overall."