5020. bored hoe

What do I do
While waiting to f a prostitute
They said I am next
Perhaps play chess
With another hoe like u
Book the ugly one too
Surprisingly
The pretty one confessed
That there are downtimes
Like Monday 2am
Not many assholes there dude
Busy times are of course
Saturday nights
The rooms are packed
And unfortunately
The ugly hoes type on twitter
Again
Or heaven forbid
Play chess with their pussy
Slide the black king in
Check mate🖕

There is no round 2
For ugly women
Like you
Good luck getting to 1
Sub zero wins😭

By the way
I was at 7 11 the other day. I bumped into a hoe I used to fuck. She was ahead of the queue. I wanted to say hi but was too shy. We just made awkward eye contact. Only 2 of us where in the q.


Popular Posts