6108. gave up number count [nah🤓🤓🤓]

I added back numbers
Not in chrono order though
👻👻👻👻👻

.......
😁😁😁😁😁
I used to number my posts
Now i dont
I just write random shit more
Some are the same
I am noticing a pattern
I used to write a lot
About frustration
I still do
What you feed grows
Can I stop my nicotine addiction too

Tysm for everyone
Who took precious time
Out of their lives
2 read this
I post for fun
And to kill time
And to review how I think
My fervent hope
Is that nobody takes my posts
Seriously
Life is confusing these days
I write for entertainment
You won't be enlightened
By reading this
I used to read the bible a lot
Now I do other things
In private
I used to pray a lot
Now I 🚬 too much
I wanna stop my addiction
To nicotine, caffeine, and
Staring at beautiful women
On my phone
Irl I don't look crazy
I am handsome af
At least that's what
3 hookers told me

Over 32K clicks to this blog
Many may be from the same person

USA, Australia, Germany, Canada, India, and France have reached over 1K each

I have been to 4 countries in the list above.

I used to travel a bit
Now I am lazy and got lots of bills to pay lately

Got a new ASUS laptop
My old microsoft surface still works
But it is old and a bit slow
Life has been good to me
I can't really complain
Most of my pain
A result of my stupidity
And horny 🍆

How about you?
How has this week been?
I try to live each moment with awareness
Unfortunately I have made many bad decisions
Fortunately I am still alive and kicking

I started this blog with no purpose except to try to kill boredom

I will continue to write whenever I like
No pressure
Only leisure

Take care and my time on this planet is a great source of pleasure

P.S.
No one can get herpes from reading this shit

Sticks and stones can hurt my bones
Naomi's moans are far better
Than emma's
And mary oh sweet mary
I wish we could have a threesome
With yulia one <sweet> day
Cum what Mae🍆💦❤️🥂😈😈😈😈🍑


Popular Posts