6520. Philippians 4:8
"...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Philippians 4:8
😁
And the list goes on.
What you feed your mind.
I used to watch too much porn.
I used to pray a lot 8 years ago.
I have done a hell of a lot of things.
I am an atheist.
But I like reading nice verses.
Positive phrases make me happy.
I find it hard to believe that a mother is a virgin and the dead waking up.
I love poetry and ideas and everything under the sun.
The stars are beyond my reach.
4 what is life without love.
What is sex without lust.
Why is sin condemned.
Isn't a 25 year old
Woman's tits a beautiful thing
40 plus maybe saggy
Forget about 50
I praise perky tits in the sun
All day baby
What is beautiful
What is pure
What is true
May not be what many call
Virtue
❤️
People cum and
People go
Up and down the corridor
Time is up
3 clients waiting
No rest 4 the wicked maybe
This is my life
A sinner
A hoe
As an Afghan refugee
I could not ask for more
P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin and I
Read the bible everyday
❤️