6100. pillow talk with hoes
Preamble
She is so sensitive
I like it
Her clit is sick
Setting:
Some cheap brothel in the desert.
Enter Hoe and Client in room number 8.
Do u think I like what I do here?
I plan to do this for 6 more months, one year tops. I wanna buy a farm near my hometown in Italy. Some clients treat us like shit. Don't they know that prostitutes are people too.
Client:
I didn't come here to fuck a donkey.
Hoe:
Very funny. Next time you book me I can give you BBJ but I will charge you extra.
Client:
Sounds like a plan. Are you free next Friday?
Hoe:
Call the receptionist to book me. Other women here give their number, I don't. I prefer to keep this work seperate from my personal life.
Client:
Me too. It's not like I will post this on fb or linkedIn.
Hoe:
What do you do for work?
Client:
I can't tell you that.
Hoe:
Fair enough.
Client:
Can you suck my cock now?
Hoe:
That's what you paid me for.
P.S.
Mary sucked my cock real good that night. Then she rode me like a good cowgirl.
πππππ
----
Being in a relationship
With a very sentimental
And judgmental person
Is a nightmare
Trust me
If you really want love
You get what you put in
You get what you deserve
Being dishonest
And cruel and extorting
Someone 4 cash
Is not a nice way
To start
...
I miss licking your big black hairy pussy
...
Who in their right mind
Would suck cock
4 cash tonight
Am I right?
πππππ
A word of advice
These posts are not mine
They are not me
This is all a fantasy
I am a lunatic
And one is delusional to believe
Anything written or said
On the internet
The audacity
A hoe said my posts
Were abhorrent
I could have replied
Something nasty
Like
So selling your pussy
To strangers
And sucking cock
4 cash is honorable
Babe
Dont believe my posts
They aren't about you
You aren't the only
Prostitute I fuck