6595. chances are minimal
Sometimes I feel like
I wasted my life
Spent hundreds of hours
Doom scrolling and sucking cock
Now what
Should I have spent it
Meditating or masturbating
Or exercising or cooking
Reading or writing
What's done is done
Is there such thing as an
Ethical brothel and a
Holy whore?
Just because many people do it
Doesn't make it right
I still think some things must be
Limited and regulated
There is a speed limit when driving
There should be a maximum
Number of prostitutes in a city
And they should all show
Their real names just like
Lawyers and doctors
In that way they can
Enhance their reputation
And say that their work is real work
Hiding one's face and real name
Means something is amiss
Just like the internet and this blog
My words are meaningless
A work of fiction
A fantasy
An imaginary world where sex workers
Are free and police get to fuck
Prostitutes rampantly and violently
Where politicians don't lie
And justice is something worth
Studying
I live in a vacuum in a dream
Midnight streams
And damn
It is September suddenly
Fuck me gently my sweet
Fair sexy Danish
Blonde blue eyed lady
Whores thrive in Germany
Next stop Normandy
P.S.
For some unknown reason
She's fucked lots of indians
And pakistani refugees
Or boat people
From africa crossing the
Med
P.P.S.
She married an al qaeda
To escape the taliban
Je suis charlie
She got herpes again mate🤓
These people are judgmental
Fuck character
Caste sister