6598. 01 Sept 2026

Thought experiment

Would u fuck someone 20 minutes after seeing them for the 1st time?

If sex work is work, why is it illegal in many countries?

Other types of work are available and legal like say a farmer, a fireman, an engineer, a lawyer, nurse, bus driver, etc.

Jesuis not charlie

imma jesuit priest

😭

September 2026

This year is going fast

Before you know it

It's 2027

Let me check my old posts from 2023 or 2024

Anything exciting happen to you

In the last 3 years

Anyone get pregnant

Or get married

How many friends or relatives

Died

Name one thing

You'd like to achieve

In the next 5 years

Do you want a new car

Or get divorced

Which country is next

On your bucket list

How about your body count

Are you on track

To fuck a thousand men this year

Or have you lowered your quota

To 500 only

Babe 100 is too low

You need to suck at least

800 dicks to pay off

Your debt and rent this year

Forget the 3 week cruise


P.S.

I am still a prostitute

In Berlin

I need to fuck at least

20 men this week

To make ends meet

At least I got 5 regulars

Booked later

💋


P.P.S.
A prostitute can't be raped
When the client paid in advance
A prostitute cannot do her
Job well if she thinks
She was raped
Consent was given the moment
The transaction was finalized
No paying client 
Ever smiled at a naked whore
Need I say more
💩

Sorry
I won't pay 4 sex
You pay me
No woman pays for sex
Women get paid 4 sex
Ok Jose?



Popular Posts