6599. a damaged person... a pity ð
A dream last night
A vision
A nightmare
Thinking of cozette mmxxvi
Je suis charlie
ð
Have u seen how aggressive women can be in only fans and brothels?
They charge extra for sucking cock now. Really?
I thought that CBJ was part of gfe. Wtf.
ðĐðĐðĐðĐðĐ
She loves fucking indians too
Hell she'd fuck anyone who pays her
Unpopular opinion
Biggest red flag in a woman?
Sucking cock 4 cash and being judgmental. Surprised to hear a prostitute say she wouldn't accept a man who fucks other women. However, she can fuck other men because it is just her job. ð
My name is martha
I am a mexican
You guessed it
I am a prostitute
I migrated to Berlin
To be a sex worker
I love fat cats
I love fat dicks
I'd fuck anyone who pays me
I am not afraid of herpes
Since I got it 5x already
I am 28 and afraid of AIDS
I practice safe sex always
I give bareback bj
To a few clients only
It's my job to give happy endings
ððĶðð
P.S.
Herpes is not that bad
You can ask my mates babe
ðĪŠ
P.P.S.
Even though I am a hoe
And sucked well over 500 cocks
I wish to marry a decent man
And have children of my own
ððððð
Someone said prostitutes are damaged
I agree wholeheartedly
My pussy and brain is damaged
Beyond repair
God has forsaken me
ð
Example of a damaged whore:
A prostitute said she wouldn't accept a man who fucks other women.
She can fuck other men because it is just her job. ð
Be honest
Do you charge extra for CBJ babe?
I should report it to the management or police or department of justice or labor.
That is discriminatory pricing according to my health care sex therapist. CBJ and Doggie is part of GFE ok.
I don't watch too much porn these days because of my job. I suck dick all day ok.
She is self employed and sucks dick all day
Wtf is aphantasia?