7020. wtf am i doing 😭

Dear Future Self

Wtf have you done with your life? How many cocks did you suck in 40 years? Do you regret getting AIDS?

You knew this would happen. First it was herpes only. You were not content to work as a waitress so you had to of course.

Onlyfans is not easy. Getting fucked 4 cash is.

Anyway. The end is near. I didn't have children. A prostitute's child would have a tough life.

P.S.
I am a sex worker in Berlin.
I don't have AIDS yet.

In other news


P.P.S.
I still believe the truth
Will set you free
No matter how ugly
It is

Funny story
She asked 4 two fingers only
I gave her my life
✌️🖕✌️

Charging extra 4 bbj is reasonable babe
🍆💦💋

By the way.
I lied. I was never raped. No such thing as a prostitute that was raped ok.

I also fcked jesus and judas ok.
Je suis fatwa charlie 🖕

My ex gf is in prison for extortion and for sucking a drug addict's smelly hairy indian or arab or caucasian dick.

To be clear, if you're not gonna pay me, don't read this shit or fuck me. Stop wasting my time mister.

Biggest red flag in a woman?
Sucking cock 4 cash and being judgmental. Surprised to hear a prostitute say she wouldn't accept a man who fucks other women. However, she can fuck other men because it is just her job. 😭

Popular Posts