6635. Olga
It was a Monday afternoon. I took a week off from my job. I was bored.
Working in accounting is boring. The money is ok but I find it boring af.
I was checking out a hooker on this website. She looks nice. Maybe I’ll book her tonight.
Maybe after the match. It’s the FIFA 2026 world cup. Lots of prostitutes are here in the city. The rates have gone up. More than triple the price.
Melissa or Belinda. Katrina or Mary. Shirley or Stacy. The list goes on. Damn. All are booked.
Tuesday. 12 noon.
Hello Melissa, I am on my way.
Hey babe, I got to cancel the booking. The shower is broken. I’ll make it up to you next time.
Ok hun.
Ok. What shall I do? Let me check out the new brothel. I heard the ladies there are good.
Enter room 1.
Lady 1.
Hello handsome. My name is Stacy. I come from Ireland.
Enter Lady 2.
Na zdrowie. I am Katrina from Poland.
Me: I like your accent.
Katrina: Thank you. I can show you my cock sucking skills. I offer BBJ for free.
Enter Lady 3.
Hello there. My name is Olga. I am from Russia.
Me: You are the most beautiful so far. I will book you.
Olga: There are 4 more ladies. You sure you don’t want to see the rest?
Me: Nah. I can’t wait to fuck you.
20 minutes later.
Olga is sucking my big german cock.
To be continued tomorrow…
P.S.
May be continued next week instead
Due to unforeseen circumstances
E.g. olga gave me herpes mate😁
P.P.S.
Irl i am a female sw in berlin
I used to have syphilis m8
Now i am ok babe❤️