6639. Hello Friday


I woke up with the sun in my eyes
I think I dreamt of you last night
You got a new tattoo
That's nice

I'd like to let you know
That I am doing fine
Deep in my soul
I know you are fine too

We didn't part politely
That was mainly on me
I wrote you a letter
I got a nasty reply

Anyway I got married
She is totally different from you
I met her at the office
Not that far from where
We first met

She is blonde and has blue
Eyes too
But her personality is different
She prefers to stay indoors
And loves to cook
Quite odd for a blonde
To be honest

P.S.
After further thought it makes sense
She fears one of her clients
Might recognize her
After all this
Asian town is not that big
We live beside her parents now
They don't know she was
A whore from lahore
Her parents are both muslim
Her dad is from nepal
And her mom is from turkey
I suspect her mom was
A working lady
Circa early 2000

P.P.S.
I am crazy and I have
Herpes mate❤️

Nothing feels better than
Ignoring
Annoying questions
From dumb blondes






Popular Posts