6638. for the better

I miss u babe
Not all Fridays are fun
Sometimes regret comes
I remember a lady
Who was nice to me
I enjoyed fucking her
I was just another client to her
Her 5th fuck that day
It was a Tuesday
She said she doesn't like
Her job
I don't believe her
She'd say anything to make
Her clients feel better
She is a good prostitute
Unfortunately she gave me
Herpes
So I stopped seeing her
And found another whore
West of the wall
Her name is Heather
Or at least that's what
She told me
She was born in romania
And moved to berlin
In 2023
She's been a hooker
For 5 years only
And loves sucking
My big fat black cock
She lets me fuck her raw
For an extra fee

P.S.
Once upon a time
I was an 
Independent hooker in London

P.P.S.
Many mean girls grew 
Up to become
Prostitutes
Many nice girls grew up
To be whores
😭

A keen observation

In the attention economy
Sex sells and eventually
Pretty white
Young sexy women 
Become prostitutes
Or pornstars
Unfortunately
The ugly ones
Wash the dishes
Or
Do the laundry

Popular Posts