6650. amazing day


We don't always get what we want
Doesn't matter that much anyway
In the long run we are all dead
The sun will shine tomorrow
It doesn't care about
Your pain or sorrow
I exist only in your mind
As you exist in mine
No matter how many
Dicks you've seen
Or fucked
Remember you gave me
Herpes my love

P.S.
I am a female sw
In berlin
My name is jane
Yesterday
I was named
Employee of the month
For sucking the most cocks
Last August
😁

P.P.S.
Have u ever looked at your
Childhood pictures and thought
"Future prostitute"

Food 4 thought

In the attention economy
Sex sells and eventually
Pretty white
Young sexy women 
Become prostitutes
Or pornstars
Unfortunately
The ugly ones
Wash the dishes
Or
Do the laundry

In my dreams...
Once upon a time
I was a hooker in hawaii

Popular Posts