6653. Walk On My Friend
Someone said faith can move mountains.
Someone else said it is not faith, it is money that moves mountains.
It is 06 September or 6.9.2026
I promise I will not waste your time.
Does a stitch in time save 9?
I don't really have much to say today.
The laptop is quiet.
I quit playing games.
The fan goes up.
Shit is nowhere to be found.
Since it is September again, let's remember 9/11.
Do you remember where you were or what age you were when the planes hit those towers?
There is a documentary on netflix about it. 25 years ago now. Many people were born after 2001. Not Eminem or Britney Spears.
They were icons back in the day. They still are now by the way.
P.S.
May you be happy and may you be blessed
Happy Sunday my dear readers
Cheers
❤️
P.P.S.
Why is prostitution a crime in some countries?
ðŸ˜
