6673. Unequal Earth


I thought the internet was supposed to create a global village. It seems it has made us more separate. More aware of the digital divide. Misinformation or ill intent. We all have agendas.

Mine may be to get more attention. That is what makes us human right? No man is an island. I don't know why someone from Germany, France, USA, or Australia will read this. Is it because I post mostly about prostitutes?

I read an interesting article:

"The United Nations General Assembly voted on Friday to adopt a new world map that reflects countries’ true relative sizes..."





Size matters.

 Perception matters.

 In the absence of facts, perception is reality.
... in
Unfortunately
...

Obviously:

Higher-income escorts or digital content creators may not come from extreme poverty, though economic motivation remains a primary factor.

P.S.
How can I hurt you when I hardly know you?
I've never met you in real life too.

P.P.S.
I never said I think you are stupid ok. Sorry for making you feel that way babe.
💔

Fact
Her body count

2022: 20
2023: 30
2024: 150
2025: 350
2026: over 350 already
Target is 600

Rhetorical question:
Why can't I put prostitute in my CV?

Maybe the same reason for a pimp or heaven forbid someone who regularly spreads herpes?

My recommendation is to normalize prostitution to pay for your masters degree and tell your parents and friends
😁

Who's afraid to get herpes mate❤️?

Popular Posts