6685. sept 11 again


It's a date we will never forget. Much like xmas and new year and the first time you got fucked at a brothel.

How does one become a hooker? How does one become a killer? Desperate times call for desperate measures. Who in their right mind would crash a plane or suck a stranger's cock for a few hundred dollars only?

I am just a normal person who won't suck cock for cash. Unless prostitution becomes the norm, I would rather clean toilets or sell shoes or pizza or burgers. I don't have the guts to get naked with a stranger and spread my pussy to anybody.

P.S.
In real life I am a female prostitute in Berlin. Born in Romania which is a poor country in eastern europe. I told my parents and siblings and friends back home that I am a waitress but deep down I know many know I'm a blonde blue eyed hoe.

P.P.S.
In real life this is a work of fiction. I am a private escort in london. I was born in gdansk, poland and suck dick for a living.

By the way, I think bella is hot. So is monica and jenna, tina and katrina, lucia and mia, stacy and macy. Shaved white pussy is tasty. My cup of tea. I am a lesbian whore in spain. I be moving to germany next week.

And how would you like to be remembered by your clients? The hoe who gives free bbjs on saturdays?
😁

How can a prostitute satisfy a client with erectile dysfunction?
🤔

Popular Posts