6690. i agree

I wasn't looking 4 lav but there u were.

U stole my heart with one hello.

I wish I never broke your heart.

Now I dont know where you are.

Are u still a prostitute in Berlin or have you moved to Barcelona.

Did you finish your masters degree or did you get HIV.

Remember you gave me herpes m8.

For what it's worth, I still love u babe.

Sorry will never be enough.

I wish you the best.

Goodbye claire.

Take care.

P.S.
Your body count doesn't matter to 
Me

P.P.S.
I am tired of sucking cock 4 cash. 
My jaw hurts babe.

U may not know this but I hate what you did

I do not seek revenge bitch
U are a pitiful sight mate
May a thousand arabian men
Surround you in your dreams
Add some stinky south smelly 
Losers too
Do you remember the 1st...
Indian and
Italian cock u sucked?

I am a whore.
How about you?

Popular Posts