6698. Common Sense

A prostitute has no moral compass and will fuck anyone for money.

That is the sad truth.

A prostitute is a menace to society.
Only a desperate man would marry a desperate woman. 

What kind of mother will she be? She would most likely sell her daughter too. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Her grandma was probably a prostitute too. Her grandpa never knew.

What kind of man pays for sex? A rich man. He will do well fucking many women. Men rule the world. Women were created for one purpose.

That is the truth. Look at countries who have had women as presidents. They ruined the fabric of society. Women belong to the kitchen.

P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin. I suck cock for cash. I usually fuck 5 to 8 men a day. This is the way. 

P.P.S.
I am not scared of any STD including herpes babeπŸ–•

She wanted to conquer the world
U fortunately she ended up
With herpes mate😭

She played her cards well and succumbed to AIDS in 2033.

I will always love u m8.
Take care.
May your soul rot in hell.

Her dream is to be bred by a trillionaire
Money problems solved
😁😁😁😁😁

By the way babe
It is not the oldest profession at all
Far from it
Farmers and tailors and midwives came earlier
πŸ–•

Popular Posts