7006. who's afraid of herpes mate❤️


How many STDs have you had in the last 10 years?

I heard you got herpes twice last year.

Part of the job aye 😁

Forget about trauma and rape
A prostitute cannot be raped
In a brothel babe
He used a condom
Maybe his dick was too big
Or worse, his armpit smells
Like curry even after showering

How many german cocks have you sucked
How about italians and indians
Europeans and jamaicans
Which foreign third world country
Were u born in

P.S.
I was born in gdansk
North part of poland
Many of my co workers
Are from romania
Or bratislava
Sex work is good work
I never tell my real name
My fake name is stacy
πŸ’‹

P.P.S.
A woman never pays for sex
Unfortunately my body count
Is close to 800 only
My target is 5K
By the end of 2028
I have 
A long way to go
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Popular Posts