7008. what would doggie do



Lead
Follow
Or get out of the way

What good is your education if u dont use it

What if a dog could do your job

He can't suck dick as good as you mate

Well not yet as of 2028

Kidding aside

I am wasting my time and yours

Equal pay 4 equal work

Why do some prostitutes

Charge a higher hourly rate

Life is unfair old chum

The elite live on

The rest are fed crumbs

How long can the system last

Can AI finally get rid of the elite

Skynet please eat the rich

P.S.
I may be out of my reach
I am a prostitute in berlin
I am a feminist too

P.P.S.
Can a prostitute's pussy hurt after fcking 5 men in a row?

4 hoes
Russian. I love my country
Belarus. I love russia
Ukraine. Fck russia
Poland. I dont speak english

By the way
No retreat
No surrender
I found you
How can I let u go
It's now till forever
Or 2088
Whichever cums 1st babe
Unfortunately or not
I ain't afraid of herpes mate❤️


Popular Posts