7010. midway thru september mmxxvi
And just like that
It is mid september
Do you prefer the mountains
Or the beach?
And some say AI will kill humanity
How exactly
What about dogs and cats
And cockroaches
Will AI unleash nuclear war?
All that talk is making me confused
I don't know much abt the world
I am just a stupid girl
Oh hello sydney sweeney
Making the news again lately
You got to hand it to her
She has really good genes
From cnn.com
"The campaign, for US sports-prediction market Novig, is “very damaging” for female athletes and young girls looking to get into sport, Australian surfer Felicity Palmateer told CNN in an interview Monday."
By the way
My pussy is tight
According to my favourite client
Even though my body count
Is way over one hundred
I exercise my clit daily
To improve muscle memory
I may or may not have
Herpes mateπ
How abt u
What was the last STD you had babe?
Not HIV I hope
ππππππ