7032. remembering covid


Who wears a mask on a beach?
Who likes to get paid for sex?
I do.
My  vagina  is my main source
Of income
I  don't really need a brain
I  just need to stay young or
Look  young
The competition is tough
I am 27 now going on 28
I am way past my prime
Younger women get more bookings
I would say 23 year old ladies
Are popular in this german brothel
Men can tell your age
I used to lie
I still do
I am not really 27 babe
I am around 33 now
But who cares right
I been a prostitute for over
A decade now
I said I would quit when I
Turned 29
But I still have a few regulars
Mostly new clients
My old regulars have moved
Over to younger women
It makes sense
I gave a few of them
Herpes many times
Of course I'd deny it
I  never really had herpes
Or any STDs
Again
I am a liar
How about u babe
How many dicks did u see today
I've seen well over 5K by now
Not that I am counting
I've fucked around 5K men too
How about u?
🤪🤪🤪💔🤪💔

Popular Posts