7036. a week left in september

And I can't remember her name
Was it stacy or mary
Jenna or maria
Donna or claire
Julia or sarah
It's been over 3 years since
I left that man
I thought I was gonna marry him
I've been promiscuous these
Past 4 years
Part of my new job
I've been a  prostitute
For close to 5 years now
CIM after BBJ  makes my day
Ngl
I thought  I would get many STDs
So  far I've had only  twenty
I got herpes 5x already
Syphilis 3x and HPV probably 10x
Anyway
I  won't  bore you  with my
High body  count or
The  many famous men
I've  fucked
As a  prostitute in  berlin
I've seen so many cocks
Mostly old white  men
And the  occasional  tourists
From asia
Tomorrow  I have 5 bookings
Back to back to back
From 6 pm to 11 pm
I have to rest
After all
Skin  care don't pay by itself
💋

P.S.
Irl  I  look shy
But  when I am  at work
I  have to wear a fake smile
2 get more clients
As a prostitute
That  is one of my talents

P.P.S.
I will be busy sucking dick soon
This brothel in Germany
Is so cool
💦

Popular Posts