7039. i lied

 

A robot can create music
A robot can massage my ass
Am I a robot
I hope not

I feel irrelevant
Nothing I do seems permanent
I can be easily replaced
Just  like the  new hoe down the hall
I  am getting older
I feel obsolete
New AI  versions coming out
LLM
Acronyms
wtf
BBC
GFE
CIM
AWOL
Andy
Sandy
Mandy
Eye candy

You were right
You were always right
I was wrong
You are strong
Now what

I am just another whore
I  am broke like your father
I  am not your sister
Or mother

I am nobody
Trust me
I  am just another hooker in Berlin

P.S.
Once I had a cock
Now I have a pussy
I  am  really pretty
You wouldn't  know
I had a big dick once
Now I have a yummy and soft and pink vagina
All  the policemen from department x
 have sucked my tits
And licked my clit





Popular Posts