7050. for the love of art


I don't know who said this
Is a thing of beauty
A joy 4ever

I am so tired my love
I wish you were by my side
One more time
Letters for nobody
A path to oblivion

You said something
I meant nothing
How could words
Break my heart

What netflix series
Did I waste my life on
This week

Binge on 8 hours
For what
Entertainment and monsters
Forget about flowers

As October draws near
I remember the past
And see how
Stupid I was

If only I was patient
If only I was kind
Maybe
Just maybe
Today you'd be mine

P.S.
You will always be
A good memory
In my ❤️

P.P.S.
With or without your permission
I will...
Eat fish and fries
And chocolate
😁

I hope u remember the joke
About the bw
Big black and white
Duck
No widow cries alone
💋

By the way
Why are u reading this shit
Today babe?
For what it's worth
I am busy as hell with work
😭

Popular Posts