7051. all i wanted


All I wanted was to make you smile
I never got to say a proper goodbye
No one knows about you and I
Save for the 11 hookers
Down the street
Dark alleys and smoky mirrors
Why do they love doggie style
I guess it just feels good
Raw and primal
No need to look at your eyes
Or ugly face
Just pump it hard and fast
In and out
It is usually the final move
Before that shit gets out
Need to do it
Before the alarm rings
How many condoms
Did you open in the past
6 hours babe
I just got laid
Not much else to say
Vape
🚬

P.S.
Is herpes really that painful
You and your mates
Must know
AIDS is just a hoax
😁

P.P.S.
I am a fsw in berlin
German cocks are great
Very strong ya
πŸ†

And please don't feel
Sorry 4me even though
I may or may not have
Herpes mateπŸ‘

Surprisingly
A nurse gave me an STD
In that filthy place
You call work
Aka
A brothel

You guessed it
Nurse by day
Moonlighting as a prostitute
On Saturday nights
That's my kinda girl
πŸ₯‚

Popular Posts