8004. when

When did your body count exceed
The number of freckles in your face
Dr pepper 4 her
Pepper spray 4 him
Who plays fortnite in a brothel
Or for that matter
Chinese checkers
Are all italians as hot
As monica
Or as pretty as yulia
U tell me
Fuck
123
Happy halloween
I wfu again
Even though you gave me
Herpes mateπŸ–•

P.S.
I got some readers from a
New country
Guess where baby

P.P.S.
She aint worth it
What kinda loser
Becomes a hooker
Damn
😭😭😭😭😭

She fucked all the rookies
In police department x
Next up 
Detective with
A highly contagious
STD and low intelligence
πŸ’‹

I am a prostitute from iran
Now i live in berlin
Fck me rough
My sweet friend
Ru scares 2get
A random STD again

In the last 5 years
How many times did you
Get tested 4 hiv
My 
Fellow prostitute friend
Maybe 16 or 20

Stick that needle
Up your ass

I wasnt born to love 4 free
My pussy aint a charity
After all
Skin care dont pay by itself
And there is a psychological cost
2 get tested for HIV
Unless you are numb
And dumb af
My lav
πŸ’©

And i wondered why... πŸ€ͺ
By the way
Interlaken is a nice place
2 have a threesome 
Again babe

Overseas these past few weeks
Travel 4 work or
Work 2 travel
Fuck tp

Not in my usual time zone
🚬

For some reason
The uber driver knows
I am a hooker

Popular Posts