8011. nobody has to know

I sucked over a hundred dicks
In my career
80 old white men
50 indians
And around 3 africans
8 police officers
15 lawyers
And
Maybe
6 uber drivers
2 from Haiti
3 from Lebanon
4 italians
And
6 germans

I am a part time hoe
I look just like an ordinary
Lady on a beach
I love the sun
I love hanging out alone
Money buys me freedom
I cannot avoid the stares
Of  horny men
Of whatever race
Men just wanna fuck me
I let them
But they have to pay me
Handsomely
I work in a brothel
In mexico
Part time only
Occasionally I do
Private  escort work

P.S.
Most  of the time
I lie about my age and profession
My  real name is stefanie
But I go by the fake name
Of mary

P.P.S.
If u see me
Don't be afraid to say hi
πŸ’‹

I live a double life
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

My pussy is not a charitable organization

However there is a high risk
Of contagion
Namely herpes mateπŸ–•
Or heaven 4bid
AIDS
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Next stop Maldives
Then on to LA baby
πŸ–•

Goodbye stupid detective
From  precinct X
You  can't even arrest
That old lebanese  man who repeatedly
Raped me
4 free

I still live a double life
How about u m8?
😁

Be honest
How many indian men
Did u fuck last year
Oh dear
πŸ’©

Popular Posts