1018. distant cousin

Enter ophelia

Her: Dont u want me to suck your dick?
Him: go ahead please

Exit spermrata
....

So u think you're special
What makes you different

I am a gorilla
Not your typical fella
I am a hyena
I laught at the cheetah

I am a prostitute
I suck cock 4 cash
And get fucked by old
Rich white men
I like the attention
Not all clients are nice
Many are drug addicts
I just do this for the money
But they got hooked on me
So I can't just leave
Many of them have huge dicks
That stretch my pussy good
I've seen so many cocks
And got cum on my chest
So many times
I like it
I don't know if I can find
Another job
As good as mine
See u handsome tonight
💋

P.S.

Dear herpes mate❤️
I wanna fu raw rn
And cum in your tight puthy
🍆💦🍑

Popular Posts