2005. zombies alive

I  haven seen  a  dracula
Or  a  prostitute  in  real life
I  guess both  are blood thirsty
One  wants  to  drain your life
The other wants to drain
Your  wallet

Sex and pussy  are commodities
Always have  been
Since  the  time of
Moses  and Judas
Now now
Where  is mary
She  aint  afraid
Of herpes  mateđź–•

Gm  by the way
You  sext  beast
My  vagina  has  been torn
By at least  500 strangers
Ngl  it's  not my proudest  feat
But  as a white woman
In my mid 20s
I  got to use  my assets
While my  tits are still perky
Heaven  4bid  I still a whore
When  I reach the old age
Of  30
As  someone once said
They  depreciate  quite fast
Ngl
I  am  scared and dont wanna
Grow  old  alone

P.S.
I  am a single  white lady
In  my early  20s
And  my body count
Is  only 30đź’‹
And no
I dont  have herpes baby




Popular Posts